Harmonic Mitigation Transformers (Delta-Zig-zag or Wye-Zig-Zag)
- JVC Electric Inc. Harmonic Mitigating Tansformers actually treat the triplen harmonics in the secondary windings; reduce supply voltage flat topping caused by non-linear loads.
- Electrostatically shielded for cleaner power with 0° phase shift and -30° phase shift.
- Improved overall power factor of supply system.
- Primary taps for voltage adjustment.
- Suitable for K-factor loads.
- 220°C insulation system, 150°C temperature rise.
- Superior energy efficiency.
- Copper conductor construction.
Please call factory for current updated shop drawings or email firstname.lastname@example.org.